Do you need someone skilled to perform the duties of your Virtual Assistant as well as secretarial tasks? Want to cut down the recurring cost of hiring? If you have an intention about hiring an experienced freelancer for your VA at an esteemed rate you are in the right place. Let us discuss the pros of hiring freelancers for the remote secretaryship.
Firstly, let’s understand what exactly is the job role of a Virtual Assistant and why it is so essential. A Virtual Assistant or Online Virtual Assistant performs mainly administrative tasks like Surveillance Assistance, Remote Admin Support, Remote Secretarial Assistance, and Data Transcription & Data Conversion, support in both Inbound calling and Outbound calling certain secretarial duties like answering emails, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, and much more for e-commerce Virtual Assistant. Now, let me help you look at the brighter side of hiring a freelancer for this job role:
- Affordability: A freelancer would be the most affordable hiring by cutting down your overhead cost after an employee as they work from remote. They work at a very cheap rate. Can you imagine hiring a resource without Social Security, health insurance, retirement benefits, and similar benefits costs? You always get a competitive level job done by a freelancer at a much cheaper price without any future responsibility.
- Flexibility: Freelancers have opted for freelancing because they want to work on their terms, selecting their working hours – hence you have plenty of open hours to work with. What if you need CRM support in the middle of the night? Having trouble hiring for flexible hours, freelancers are your best option as they can function from any part of the globe anytime.
- High-quality work: You must be aware of the quality of the work you need. An employee’s work culture is more sporadic considering quality, whereas a freelancer’s job efficiency is always running high as they are running a business on their own. However, I would suggest you to check the skillset of the particular freelancer before you hire, you have plenty of options to choose from different expert Virtual Secretary‘s.
- Lower responsibilities and reduced supervision: A freelancer’s livelihood depends on quality. Want a high-quality job done at minimum supervision? Freelancers are chosen on record of their quality work, dedication to work and sense of responsibility; so, no need to spy on them continuously once you are set.
- Innovative: Looking for innovation and new ideas? If you go for a hand-picked chosen freelancer you may get more innovative and receptive to new technology experts, having cool ideas and suggestions. They could even challenge your expert professionals with innovative and upgraded ideas.
In conclusion, if you are looking for the best Virtual Assistant Services, I would advise you to always choose a freelancer over an employee if you are up for some savings, however looking for innovative & quality work with much lesser employing responsibilities from your front. They are very competitive by nature, and provide top-notch quality service, always a much better option over employing a professional any day.
SID JONES, BCA
Business Development Manager